WHAT IS THIS WEB SITE?
The place to talk to a Board Certified pediatrician, with over 25 years of practical, experience – about anything and everything having to do with kids – from before they arrive until you finally get them out the door for good.
Where you’ll always be kept up to date on the latest news and recommendations about child care and child rearing.
Where you can discuss your children’s medical conditions, illnesses and behavior problems as well as how to hang on to your own sanity while trying to raise sane kids in an insane world.
WHO IS THIS WEB SITE FOR?
Everyone charged with the joy, terror and responsibility of caring for children: First time and long time parents, Mom and Dad, Mom and Mom, Dad and Dad, single parents, step-parents, blended families, aunts, uncles and grandparents. It’s also for de-facto parents like housekeepers, babysitters, teachers, coaches and camp counselors.
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS SITE?
Make THE DOC 4 KIDZ your home page and:
- Get answers to your questions about child care and child rearing.
- Click on PRODUCT RECALL every morning to make sure everything your kids eat, wear, use and play with is safe. (And make sure your pediatrician, your kids' schools, day care, camps, etc. do the same.)
- Subscribe to our MONTHLY NEWSLETTER and click onto our BLOG and a whole new world of information will open up for you.
- Get the latest information not only from my weekly grand rounds and conferences at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center but also from the other pediatric medical conferences I attend.
- I will also bring to your attention the latest, most relevant articles in popular publications and informational programs. And I encourage you to bring here anything you see, hear, read or find that you feel is either important information for others or a subject for us to discuss.
- This isn’t just my site; it’s our site. So feel free to worry about, ask about and talk about anything and everything involving kids.
- THE DOC 4 KIDZ is in!